Reservations and Enquiries
Call us on
07900 666 161
Cottage Suite - £160 double, £135 single
The Brewery House Suite - £195 double, £160 single
(Full breakfast included.)
To check availability please go to the calendar.
We require a 50% deposit for each night booked; if you cancel, the deposit is forfeited.
- To be fair, if we are able to re-let the room at the same rate, we’ll give you the deposit back – with no deduction for ‘administration’ or ‘costs’. And we reserve the right to be more generous to those with genuine reasons for not coming (or leaving early) than those who just change their minds.
- Arrival: We’ll be happy to greet you with a cup of tea and a scone or piece of cake between 2:00pm and 5.00pm. (If you come by car, we can’t offer car parking but there is ample free car parking near-by, and you can always pull up outside to unload, when we will be happy to advise you.)
- If you’re going to arrive later or would like to check in earlier, let us know in advance to give us time to arrange something. If you come by train it’s an easy 10 -15 minute walk here from the station, and there is a taxi rank there.
- Departure: Please check out by 10.30am. If you want to leave some luggage here and collect it later in the day, that’s fine.
- Breakfast is served in our old kitchen in the tearoom between 8.30 and 10.00am. We’ll probably try to pin you down to a more precise time when you arrive – but we aim to be flexible
- Smoking: We don’t allow smoking in the B&B or the tearoom (except in the garden.) Sorry, smokers.